Today I filmed a video and edited two - where's my medal for being so organised ? This post in particular is a tutorial for dressy makeup on New Year's Eve using purple and blue tones ! I did take photos of the products I used but as per usual, my laptop is refusing to acknowledge the existence of SD cards although you can still see two second screenshots of the products used in the video.
If you prefer video tutorials, you can watch the YouTube version for this above but as always ...
1. So first after prepping my eyes, I applied the first two shades of the Catrice Absolute palette all over my lids and up to my browbone.
2. Next, I used the third darkest shade out of the Essence Quattro palette in 09 Denim 2.0 over my outer crease and then the second shade over to the centre of my lids and crease and then the Essence mono eyeshadow in Disco Diva over to my inner corners.
3. Then onto concealer, I used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 15 over my under eye circles and blemishes. For once I actually contoured using Essence Mosaic Compass powder and Essence Multi Colour blush. My eyebrows looked all gap-py as usual so I first brushed them in shape and then filled them in using a 17 pencil.
4. I used an Essence eyeliner for lining and winging out my eyes and then the Maybelline Great Lash mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
5. Finally, I dabbed the Essence Good Girl Bad Girl lipstick in 01 It Wasn't Me on my lips for a less heavy look on top of the eyes.
Above is the complete look ! I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it may give you a few ideas for your New Year's Eve makeup !